If you are looking for a predictable and routine center and/or home-based position, don't keep reading! Once you get a glimpse of the remarkable program BPI has, you may never want to return to your current job!
We at Behavioral Perspective Inc are fun, outgoing, and enthusiastic.
Behavioral Perspective provides top quality one-on-one ABA therapy for children with autism. We provide endless opportunities to implement evidence-based ABA therapy for children on the spectrum, and change the lives of families. We are currently looking for ambitious, passionate, smart and experienced professionals to provide in-home and/or in-clinic services to children in the Chicagoland suburbs. We have part time afternoon and evening positions available!
Why should I work for BPI?
- Paid RBT Training and comprehensive ongoing training
- Opportunity to grow in the field of ABA
- Competitive hourly rate
Who should apply?
- Pursuing or holding a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Education, ABA, or a related field
- Previous experience working with children with ASD or other developmental disabilities
- Ability to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Personal means of transportation with a reliable vehicle and proof of auto insurance
- Excellent time management skills
- Desire to be involved in a collaborative team of professionals with the drive to achieve positive outcomes
- Ability to multitask
- Must have internet access
- Willingness to learn and grow with Behavioral Perspective
If you are looking for a rewarding career that enables you to enrich the lives of families and children with autism, we are interested in further discussing this opportunity with you!
Check us out at www.bpiaba.com